Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kim, Ducheol" <du...@247realmedia.com> on 2010/05/28 12:33:10 UTC

Axis2 SOAP message isn't formatted.

Hi All.

These days I update our service using axis2.
( We used axis1 before.)

After that some people inform that API service doesn't work.

I check why it is happened and found that some client parse soap message manually without any xml library, and axis2 return SOAP message without any indent.
( They remove some SOAP related message by regular expression and it depend using new line. )

Before use axis2 )
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body>
  <MethodName>
   <result>.....</result>
  </ MethodName >
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

After use axis2 )
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1:MethodName xmlns:ns1="XXXXXX"><result>.....</result></ns1: MethodName></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

Does any one know how can I formatted response SOAP message like above?

I use axis2-1.3 and our web service implemented using JAX-RPC.

I always appreciate many people help me about axis2 issue.

Thanks
Ducheol

DUCHEOL.KIM/ SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
T:02.3459.2318/C.P:018.233.7939/F:568.8432
ducheol.kim@247realmedia.com

24/7 Real Media, Inc. A WPP Company
4F Poongsung Building 51-12 Banpo-4-Dong,Seocho-Gu
Seoul 137-802, South Korea

                                                                                                WWW.247REALMEDIA.COM

RE: Axis2 SOAP message isn't formatted.

Posted by "Kim, Ducheol" <du...@247realmedia.com>.
I found that there is option in axis about it.

( It seems that 'disablePrettyXML' option in 'globalConfiguration' is option for it. )

Is there any option about it in axis2 ?

From: ducheol.kim@247realmedia.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:33:10 +0000