Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by pisto <pi...@rambler.ru> on 2007/02/23 01:14:41 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy_ftp

Hi, I have following problems with mod_proxy_ftp:

1) I'm reverse-proxying a ftp server with a national charset and all
non-english links are broken(Bad Request)
2) Links that consist of two(or more) words separated by spaces look
also incorrect, for example: if there is a folder "some files", it will
look like 'some <a href="files">files</a>' instead of '<a href="some
files">some files</a>'

a part of config:

    ProxyRequests Off
    ProxyPass /ftp/ ftp://192.168.0.1/