Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Greg Monroe <Gr...@DukeCE.com> on 2005/09/22 16:33:18 UTC

RE: Criteria.addDescendingOrderByColumn and column names

What version of Torque are you using?  This sounds like a duplicate of:

TRQS251: allow expressions in ORDER BY clause

http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS251

This bug is marked as fixed and should be in the last two RC versions.

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email, its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

RE: Criteria.addDescendingOrderByColumn and column names

Posted by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info>.
It's in rc1