Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Bang <SB...@alphablox.com> on 2002/04/29 11:35:59 UTC

Dreamweaver MX (announced today) adds custom tag library support

Today Macromedia announced Dreamweaver MX, which replaces both Dreamweaver
and Dreamweaver Ultradev.  With this new version, you can quickly import tag
library information from TLD files and make this information available in
Code Hints drop-down menus, a Tag Chooser, and the Tag Inspector.  For more
details, go to:

http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/

Steve

Disclaimer: I don't work for Macromedia, but have been a Dreamweaver user
since v. 1.0.  And, like many of you, I've been patiently waiting for
Macromedia to add tag library support.

Re: Dreamweaver MX (announced today) adds custom tag library support

Posted by tony <to...@animaproductions.com>.
On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 11:35, Steve Bang wrote:
> Today Macromedia announced Dreamweaver MX, which replaces both Dreamweaver
> and Dreamweaver Ultradev.  With this new version, you can quickly import tag
> library information from TLD files and make this information available in
> Code Hints drop-down menus, a Tag Chooser, and the Tag Inspector.  For more
> details, go to:
>
> http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/

Looking at the upgrade prices I am wondering if I am not just going to
move to NetBeans for greater tag integration.

Build the pages in Ultradev then add the extras in NetBeans which gives
much greater control and integrated bean writing anyway.

Anyone doing this right now? Are there any issues?

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S