Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/21 21:40:18 UTC

Re: Flex 4.10.0 Experimental layouts

Swen, this is awesome!  This is the kind of contributions we are looking
for from the community :-)

Any chance you could debut the issue and provide a patch?  At the least,
please create a JIRA ticket for this so we can keep track of it.

Thanks again for the taking the time and working on this.

Regards,
Om

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much! Great work Swen!

Sent from my 

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.
aaa.. I see what he means now! :D
I'm going to created a ticket for that than.

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim