Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Cesar Lugo <ce...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2015/10/27 20:57:16 UTC

Format Layouts with translations

Hello. I am working with Apache Isis Wicket viewer 1.9.0, and I have some
form layout json files to define the layout for some domain objects. I also
added a translation file with some translations. When running the
application in the browser, when I am in "writing translations" mode it
shows the object form with the layout defined in the json file (ok), but
when I switch to "reading translations", it goes back to the "default"
layout, ignoring the layout defined in the json file. Is there a way to show
the corresponding layout form when in "reading translations" mode?.

Cesar.

---