Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Lo...@log-net.com on 2011/05/25 18:58:31 UTC

plugin to open attachments in new window

Anyone have a plugin or some sample code to open an attachment in a new
window?  Just thought I would check with the group before I start writing
one.

Thanks,
Lou

Re: plugin to open attachments in new window

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
Dirk:

Awesome - works great.  Owe you one.

-Lou

Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>
05/31/2011 04:48 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: plugin to open attachments in new window

You can try this:

[open in a new window| page/attachment.pdf |target='_blank']

However, the target '_blank' is only added to the <a>paperclip</a> gif. So
you get the attachment history overview in a new window/tab.  Blub...

If you use the full attachment link, it works:
[TEST | http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/attach/Main/Bear.bmp | target='_blank']

It will render as a hyperlink, but clicking it will open a new window.

dirk

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
You can try this: