Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Belal Ahmed Khan <ah...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/19 02:55:46 UTC

Stuck in solving class not found exception

Hi Team,

I am getting an exception when my client tries to connect to the cluster, i
have copied my application jar in the libs folder of the cluster still did
not get why this issue is coming, please help me !
I have written my application code in the spring boot gradle project which
will act as a client. I can't share the project as it has some privacy of
company
Thanks in advance !

centralizedAff=false, forceAffReassignment=false, exchangeLocE=null,
cacheChangeFailureMsgSent=false, done=true, state=CRD,
registerCachesFuture=null, partitionsSent=false, partitionsReceived=false,
delayedLatestMsg=null, afterLsnrCompleteFut=GridFutureAdapter
[ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE, res=null, hash=154939842],
timeBag=o.a.i.i.util.TimeBag@1facd339, startTime=83336384510500,
initTime=1597765529826, rebalanced=false, evtLatch=0, remaining=HashSet [],
mergedJoinExchMsgs=null, awaitMergedMsgs=0, super=GridFutureAdapter
[ignoreInterrupts=false, state=DONE, res=class o.a.i.IgniteException:
Failed to enrich cache configuration [cacheName=positionCache],
hash=1194223146]]
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to enrich cache
configuration [cacheName=positionCache]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.cast(IgniteUtils.java:7507)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.resolve(GridFutureAdapter.java:260)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get0(GridFutureAdapter.java:209)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.future.GridFutureAdapter.get(GridFutureAdapter.java:160)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:3242)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:3063)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:120)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to enrich cache
configuration [cacheName=positionCache]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheConfigurationEnricher.enrich(CacheConfigurationEnricher.java:129)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheConfigurationEnricher.enrich(CacheConfigurationEnricher.java:62)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheContext(GridCacheProcessor.java:1958)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareCacheStart(GridCacheProcessor.java:1926)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.lambda$prepareStartCaches$55a0e703$1(GridCacheProcessor.java:1801)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.lambda$prepareStartCaches$8(GridCacheProcessor.java:1754)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareStartCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1798)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.prepareStartCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1753)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheProcessor.startReceivedCaches(GridCacheProcessor.java:1734)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:840)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body0(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:3214)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to deserialize
field storeSesLsnrs
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheConfigurationEnricher.deserialize(CacheConfigurationEnricher.java:154)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheConfigurationEnricher.enrich(CacheConfigurationEnricher.java:122)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find
class with given class loader for unmarshalling (make sure same versions of
all classes are available on all nodes or enable peer-class-loading)
[clsLdr=sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@764c12b6,
cls=com.globant.ignite.config.CutomStoreSessionListener]
        at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.jdk.JdkMarshaller.unmarshal0(JdkMarshaller.java:129)
        at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.jdk.JdkMarshaller.unmarshal0(JdkMarshaller.java:139)
        at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.AbstractNodeNameAwareMarshaller.unmarshal(AbstractNodeNameAwareMarshaller.java:81)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.unmarshal(IgniteUtils.java:10304)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CacheConfigurationEnricher.deserialize(CacheConfigurationEnricher.java:151)
        ... 14 more
com.globant.ignite.config.CutomStoreSessionListener
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.forName(IgniteUtils.java:8828)
        at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.jdk.JdkMarshallerObjectInputStream.resolveClass(JdkMarshallerObjectInputStream.java:59)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1819)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1713)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1986)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1535)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:2231)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:2155)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:2013)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1535)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readArray(ObjectInputStream.java:1919)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1529)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:422)
        at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.jdk.JdkMarshaller.unmarshal0(JdkMarshaller.java:124)
        ... 18 more
Thanks and regards,
Belal Ahmed Khan
Mob : +919028527803

Re: Stuck in solving class not found exception

Posted by Belal Ahmed Khan <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Team,

Awaiting your reply, can you please have a look.

Thanks,
Belal khan

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Belal,

The following class wasn't found in the classpath of the node that failed
with the exception

com.globant.ignite.config.CutomStoreSessionListener
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at

You need to add it to the classpath of the node.

-
Denis