Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 18:20:56 UTC

Re: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set

Carlin--

  Thanks for resolving this -- I agree with you that the showAll
attribute should do the trick.

  As far as setting disableDefaultPager="true", I'd leave this as-is
since it would be useful to display a message like "Page 1 of 1".
It's also probably easier to figure out how to turn the pager off than
it is to figure out why it was automagically disabled and then
re-enable it.  My $0.02.

Cheers,
Eddie

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Eddie,

OK, leaving the configurePager tag as is sounds good. Thanks for the feedback.

Carlin