Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 07:20:24 UTC

Contributor Access to JIRA

Hello

My name is Rakesh Midha, I have been silently working on Geronimo as a user
and evanglist for quite some time now. I think I can start contributing as a
developer now. I want to work on few JIRA's, can you please give me
contributor access to Geronimo JIRA.

thanks
Rakesh

Re: Contributor Access to JIRA

Posted by Rakesh Midha <mi...@gmail.com>.
For now I plan to work on improvement in deployment and overall usability.
Once I am satisfied with it I will pick other area where I can improve and
contribute. :-)

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Done...welcome