Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/24 19:38:16 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "http download quits at 1.3MB" on BSDI (fwd)

not acked.

doesn't sound like timeout. Could it be a counter somewhere that's grown
to big?

From: james@timetrend.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Mon Jun 24 10:29:40 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "http download quits at 1.3MB" on BSDI

Submitter: james@timetrend.com
Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.0
Version of Apache Used: 1.0.5
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem: http://www.timetrend.com/shareware/ttc201g.zip

Symptoms:
--
Used Add Type to make exe and zip files octet-streams.
Download works until file size exceeds 1.3MB.

Sorry to repost,but left out a key piece of info.
This only occurs via dial-up users.
I can download the file via my network connection.
The only difference is I have the same class C address
as our server. 204.27.88 versus dial users having
204.27.89.  May not make a difference anyway.
I just thought it would help.
--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from james@timetrend.com -----