Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2016/07/02 12:19:36 UTC

Discovery: new releases of base, impl and oak

hi all,

I would like to have new releases of base, impl and oak. Are they on anyones
TODO list or should I go ahead? They have some unresolved issues which I would
"unschedule".

Thanks,
O.

Re: Discovery: new releases of base, impl and oak

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Saturday 02 July 2016 14:19:36 Oliver Lietz wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I would like to have new releases of base, impl and oak. Are they on anyones
> TODO list or should I go ahead? They have some unresolved issues which I
> would "unschedule".

Discovery Base requires a new release of Commons Testing which is also
required for SLING-5800. Bertrand, can we release Commons Testing already?

O.

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
On 02/07/16 14:19, "Oliver Lietz" <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:

>I would like to have new releases of base, impl and oak. Are they on
>anyones
>TODO list or should I go ahead? They have some unresolved issues which I
>would
>"unschedule".

+1

(I've added next versions and moved the open tickets there)

Cheers,
Stefan