Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2000/10/02 23:06:42 UTC

REMINDER: IRC meeting tomorrow

Hi folks!

You know the drill.  IRC channel #ApacheSOAP on DALNet, Tuesday October 3rd,
at noon EDT (4PM UTC).

Alas, I personally haven't had as much time as I'd hoped to move my
architectural thinking forward, but nonetheless the topic will be more
discussion of the 3.0 architecture. Also perhaps a little talk about how to
make the shift from the 2.0 to the 3.0 architecture, and when we'd like to
aim for completion.

Any other agenda items?

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp