Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/03 15:46:02 UTC

Re: Weekly Dev call

Prashant Rahulkar

We do not have a weekly dev call.  We meet infrequently on zoom.  See the
wiki pages for meetings.

Please CREATE new email  threads when going off topic.  This is a new
thread about regular or weekly dev updates or calls.

James

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Weekly Dev call

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
To continue….

In September we had a call for the ticket cleanup and agreed then to a
MONTHLY call. We skipped in October due to attendance at ApacheCON 2022.
Now that it’s November, I hope to have a scheduled call.

November 17.  8am Pacific (PST )
Please hold .

So, thank you for the prompt Prashant!

And do please introduce yourself.