Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/31 10:45:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M4 RC1

Please review/vote on the SCA 2.0 M4 release.

The distribution artifacts and maven staging repository are at:

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/2.0-M4-RC1/

The tag for the release is at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/java/sca/2.0-M4-RC1/

I've started reviewing and already found a couple of issues so I will
be doing an RC2 in a few days so don't be shy about fixing and/or
pointing out issue that could be fixed.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M4 RC1

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have merged the changes into M4 branch under
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=832215&view=rev. Would you please also help
to get the tuscany-maven-bundle plugin out for vote? I'm in ApacheCon this
week.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.