Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Subhanjan <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 14:27:10 UTC

Adding Dependencies in pom.xml

I am creating a project which will have database at its back end. For that I
need ojdbc.jar. The problem is whenever I add ojdbc14.jar dependency and
save in pom.xml (I use m2eclipse plugin) it gives me a weird error 'Missing
artifact com.oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.0.3.0:compile'. whenever I remove this
jar file from pom.xml the error disappears. I don't get why this is
happening ?? What is the solution for this ???

Somepne plz give me any solution.

Re: Adding Dependencies in pom.xml

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
You have to add the ojdbc jar to your local maven repo:

mvn install:install-file
-Dfile="C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\jdbc\lib\ojdbc6.jar" -DgroupId=ojdbc
-DartifactId=ojdbc -Dversion=11.2.0.2.0 -Dpackaging=jar

Christian

Am 13.06.2012 14:27, schrieb Subhanjan:

> I am creating a project which will have database at its back end. For that I
> need ojdbc.jar. The problem is whenever I add ojdbc14.jar dependency and
> save in pom.xml (I use m2eclipse plugin) it gives me a weird error 'Missing
> artifact com.oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.0.3.0:compile'. whenever I remove this
> jar file from pom.xml the error disappears. I don't get why this is
> happening ?? What is the solution for this ???
>
> Somepne plz give me any solution.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: Adding Dependencies in pom.xml

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
well, it's not really camel related, but do you have a maven artefact
for the oracle driver,
cause there is no official released oracle driver available on maven
repositories (AFAIK)

regards, Achim

2012/6/13 Subhanjan <su...@gmail.com>:

> I am creating a project which will have database at its back end. For that I
> need ojdbc.jar. The problem is whenever I add ojdbc14.jar dependency and
> save in pom.xml (I use m2eclipse plugin) it gives me a weird error 'Missing
> artifact com.oracle:ojdbc14:jar:10.2.0.3.0:compile'. whenever I remove this
> jar file from pom.xml the error disappears. I don't get why this is
> happening ?? What is the solution for this ???
>
> Somepne plz give me any solution.

Committer & Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin
<http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home> Commiter & Project