Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2012/01/17 16:50:47 UTC

CXF 2.5.2 later this week....

There were a few regressions in 2.5.1 that are now resolved (or I'll get
resolved shortly) that I think would be a good idea to get released.   Thus,
I'm thinking of building 2.5.2 later this week.   There aren't a LOT of
changes (although 37 issues are resolved already), but due to the regressions,
I think getting the fixes out sooner is a good option.

Thoughts?

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: CXF 2.5.2 later this week....

Posted by Amir Bahramian <ba...@gmail.com>.
Some jar files do not exist in binary
(like cxf-services-sts-core-2.5.0.jar) are you going to add them to binary
version or
users still have to build them themselves?

Re: CXF 2.5.2 later this week....

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I haven't fixed codegen because I was hoping to lure a new person into it.

Re: CXF 2.5.2 later this week....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:50:47 AM Daniel Kulp wrote:
> There were a few regressions in 2.5.1 that are now resolved (or I'll get
> resolved shortly) that I think would be a good idea to get released.   Thus,
> I'm thinking of building 2.5.2 later this week.   There aren't a LOT of
> changes (although 37 issues are resolved already), but due to the
> regressions, I think getting the fixes out sooner is a good option.
>
> Thoughts?

One more thing... it would then be good to get 2.5.2 into the DOSGi release
since it does contain some enhancements that make that better.

--
Daniel Kulp