Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/12/18 19:34:21 UTC

VOTE: Release Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.2

Please vote for the release of the Apache Solr Reference Guide for 7.2.

The PDF artifacts can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/solr/ref-guide/apache-solr-ref-guide-7.2-RC1/

$ cat apache-solr-ref-guide-7.2.pdf.sha1
e07c87e774923af4735e7cdb9f420bb2ad5df860  apache-solr-ref-guide-7.2.pdf

The HTML version is also available online:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_2/

Here's my +1.

Thanks,
Cassandra

Re: VOTE: Release Apache Solr Reference Guide for Solr 7.2

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone, this vote passed so I'll start the release process.

Posted by Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tf...@apple.com>.
+1

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Actually,