Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by topcoder1 <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/09 02:48:41 UTC

multiple soap calls fail

Hi,
I am using generated client stub to make 2 blocking calls
consecutively, first call always goes ok, but the second one will
cause a seg fault.    I tried to create a new service client for every
call, but it doesn't help.
has anyone encountered the same problem?  May I see an example of two
consecutive calls?
thanks!

Re: multiple soap calls fail

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please check the attached example, I 'm sending the same request 100 times
without having an error from the same stub. Im usin axis2/c latest svn But
It should work fine with axis2/c 1.1 as well. Anyway please send us the
backtrace of your seg fault. It may be something specific to your wsdl.

Thanks
Dimuthu