Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/16 13:09:21 UTC

SOLR-14714: Solr.cmd in windows loads the incorrect jetty module when using java>=9

"In Solr.cmd, when using SSL, there is a check to verify what version of java solr is running with. If this version of Java is greater or equal java 9 it will load the jetty https module while for java 8 it will use https8."

Could someone with a Windows machine give this a whirl? To fully test it needs SSL. The reporter attached a patch that “looks OK to me”, but I don’t have the wherewithal to test. It just moves a block up a few lines.

If nobody can get to it, I’ll push it in the next few days and we’ll see.