Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by 孙立伟 <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 10:04:35 UTC

Jetty Launcher causes problems.

Jetty Launcher Eclipse plugin causes a wiered problem while I'm trying
to add contributions to ApplicationStateManager for Tapetry 5 .  After
a long time tracing and guessing. I found out at DefaultMuduleDef.java
line 190,(ver5.0.15),the HashMap produces wrong hashcode and failed to
get configuration type according to the method parameter type as key .
Anyone encounter this kind of problem or get a solution? I like jetty
launcher because it's fast.