Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Reynaldo Porras García <rp...@agssa.net> on 2008/02/01 16:32:44 UTC

Re: OJB 1.0.5 release candidate 1 (unofficial)

Hello Armin,
I just want to report that I tested OJB_1_0_RELEASE rev 616989 on an
application which uses PostgreSQL  8.2.6 and PB implementation. It ran
more than 106 junit test and they all passed.

The application enviroment is:
-Linux Fedora 8.0
-Java 1.6.0_04
-JDBC version 8.2-506.jdbc3

Greetings,

Reynaldo Porras García

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Reynaldo,

Reynaldo Porras García wrote:
> Hello Armin,
> I just want to report that I tested OJB_1_0_RELEASE rev 616989 on an
> application which uses PostgreSQL  8.2.6 and PB implementation. It ran
> more than 106 junit test and they all passed.

Good news! Thanks for this positive feedback.

regards,
Armin