Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Kester <ja...@puntoseguro.com> on 2003/12/04 11:38:55 UTC

RE: Client handler

The client-config.wsdd has to be in the client's execute classpath.
In here you can define a handler. There are plenty of examples on internet.
My client-config.wsdd has:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	<handler name="log" type="java:com.jankester.axis.handler.SOAPMonitor" />
	<globalConfiguration>
	<requestFlow>
		 <handler type="log"/>
	</requestFlow>
	<responseFlow>
		 <handler type="log"/>
	</responseFlow>
	</globalConfiguration>
	<transport name="http"
							pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
	<transport name="local"
							pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
</deployment>

The handler that you reference here, must also be in the classpath.

Good luck,
Jan.