Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU> on 2002/02/13 10:34:25 UTC

Patch

Hi all.

Attached is a patch for:

src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/pool/Poolable.java:
- adding documentation that Leif was nice enough to provide me with

src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/monitor/Monitor.java
src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/datasource/DataSourceComponent.java

src/java/org/apache/avalon/excalibur/xml/xpath/XPathProcessor.java
- made ROLE = classname.class.getName() as Peter suggested a couple days
ago

examples/jdbcdatasource/build.sh
- fix paths

-Mark

Re: Patch

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Applied - thanks heaps.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Patch

Posted by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>.
*sigh*

Sorry for the spam.  This time I'm actually attaching the _right_
diffs.  Third time's a charm.

-Mark

Re: Patch

Posted by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>.
Whoops.

Actually remembered to attach the patch this time...

-Mark