Posted to dev@baremaps.apache.org by Florian Micklich <fl...@mailbox.org.INVALID> on 2022/11/30 20:10:30 UTC

Re: [Diskussion] Keep reversegeocoder as it it or improve?

Oh sorry!
I wrote to the wrong dev email address.
Or better say.... the autocomplete of my email program die O:-)

And I was wondering why this email has disappeared.
Florian

Posted by Florian Micklich <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Bertil,

definitely. That's why I am already in the dev email list.
Do you have a remote Community Event coming up?
What other hot geo topics would be good to contribute?

Greetings
Florian

Posted by Bertil Chapuis <bc...@gmail.com>.