Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Gagan sethi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/02 07:59:41 UTC

SIP Phone To PC Video Call Problem

Hello everyone! I am setting up *openmeetings* with *SIP*, but wasn't able
to connect successfully from conference room to an *SIP* softphone and
vice-versa. I used the rooms no to dial for the external *SIP* device, so I
can make call from conference room to an *SIP* softphone (but audio and no
video). However, Between two external *SIP* phone, I can make audio & video
call successfully with going to same room using Linphone.

Please help. Thank you.

--
*Gaganjot Singh*
*(+91-9899025098)*