Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Perry Smith <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/04 01:29:58 UTC

[users@httpd] httpd-2.4.2 working on AIX 6.1.7.3

This is just a FYI if anyone is interested:

I had apr-1.4.5, apr-util-1.3.12, and httpd-2.2.21 installed but not using it.  (I'm using Apache httpd on some other AIX machines -- various levels, etc)

Pulled down and did relatively simple "configure; make; make install" type process of apr-1.4.6, apr-util-1.4.1, and httpd-2.4.2 without a hiccup.  httpd passed the simple "It Works!" smoke test.  Compiler was gcc 4.5.2.

I tend to not watch this list so email me directly if you have questions, etc.

Thank you for a great set of programs!

pedz