Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by System <sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com> on 2003/02/21 07:10:54 UTC

[users@httpd] php Apache

Hello All,
I am not sure if my post belongs to Apache or is it a concern to php.

Apache 1.3.7 and php 4.x.

Here is problem :
Problem Title : Parsing Templates in php.

Description : I have a php script which uses templates fasttemplates.when i
execute the script following error occurs :

***Warning: Invalid content of \{\} in /path/to/fasttpl.php on line 208
ERROR: Nothing parsed, nothing printed ***

this is what the line 208 is :   template =
ereg_replace("{([A-Z0-9_]+)}","",$template);

When i execute the php script locally (IIS or Jana server) it works fine ,
only thing is when i upload it (ASCII) on my linux server it give me the
above Warning.

Is this a Concern with Apache???? I had Googled around and found some new
fasttemplates files but no use, it gave me the warning.

Do i need to change something in my apache conf??? where am i going wrong
help me pls??? :(

Rgds,
Tina

RE: [users@httpd] htpasswd problem

Posted by Jerome SCHLUMBERGER <je...@nexantis.net>.
Thx ver much for the link, this will help me a lot !
By the way, do you know why there is so few informations available about
htpasswd encryption algorithm and tools to use it ? I was really surprised
not to find a post from people having the same kind of problem .
Bye

Jerome

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.