Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mbelarbi <mb...@zoomf.com> on 2007/11/30 11:59:12 UTC

Changing a ResourceLink's resource.

I have a:
ResourceLink attachment = new ResourceLink("attachmentLink", source);
add(attachment);

Where source is a Resource.

How do i change this ResourceLink's resource to another resource?

Re: Changing a ResourceLink's resource.

Posted by mbelarbi <mb...@zoomf.com>.
My ResourceLink is declared and initiallized, otherwise wicket will complain
about me adding a component to markup which is null etc... so i have to
declare it and initialize it. But later on the source is modified, but when
clicking on the ResourceLink it is not proving the newly changed resource.
So i was looking for maybe a ResourceLink.setResource() method to change the
resource.