Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brian Fohl <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/31 20:26:28 UTC

setting bugtraq properties?

I would like to use the bugtraq properties to specifically ask users
for an issue number on commits and tie that into our issue tracking
system, Jira.

Is there a way to set the relevant properties recursively on the top
level directory of our repository?  All of the documentation I've seen
for setting properties involves setting them on a working copy.  I
don't want to check out everything.......

Thanks,
Brian

Re: setting bugtraq properties?

Posted by Mark Phippard <Ma...@softlanding.com>.
Brian Fohl <br...@gmail.com> wrote on 03/31/2005 03:26:28 PM:

> I would like to use the bugtraq properties to specifically ask users
> for an issue number on commits and tie that into our issue tracking
> system, Jira.
>
> Is there a way to set the relevant properties recursively on the top
> level directory of our repository?  All of the documentation I've seen
> for setting properties involves setting them on a working copy.  I
> don't want to check out everything.......

Properties can only be set in WC's.

You only need to set the properties on the top-level folders that user
would typically checkout.  Depending on how your repository is used, this
could be one folder, or it could be all folders.

Mark