Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/24 20:07:56 UTC

No connection could be found for ID NC_

When I got to "Active Consumers" and click one of the connections on the
network of brokers to other MQ machine I get this message. Is this a
expected behaviour?

No connection could be found for ID NC_

Re: No connection could be found for ID NC_

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Mohit,

Here's what's happening with this one...
When you look at the "Active Consumers" of a queue, it will list the
current subscriptions to that queue. It shows some subscription detail in
the table (enqueues/dequeues/dispatched, etc) for each consumer. The
hyperlink to see each individual connection is a convenience to get right
to the connection info.
But for the case where a consumer is created by a network bridge, there
really is no separate connection info. The connection associated with that
consumer is really the bridge.

So the hyperlink is a little misleading because it's not a connection like
the rest of them. What I could do is change that link to point to the page
that shows the bridge information, or I can remove that hyperlink for
networked consumers. What do you think?

Others, any preference one way or the other? This affects the 5.8-SNAPSHOT,
but I know we're planning to move to hawt.io at some point....

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I created this:

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.