Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org> on 2020/08/03 09:24:20 UTC

Re: Moving Ignite documentation to github

Artem,

I'd like to submit some documentation changes for 2.9 release. Should
I update docs on readme.io or publish it on ignite.apache.org?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex,

Thanks a lot for preparing the list. It's truly handy. We'll take care of
all the unassigned tickets by reaching out to the contributors.

-
Denis

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Artem,

Posted by Artem Budnikov <a....@gmail.com>.
Alex,

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Denis, Artem,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

--
-
Denis

Re: Moving Ignite documentation to github

Posted by Artem Budnikov <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,