Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 03:48:07 UTC

Splash Screen showed twice when start?

Hi,

I was running automation GUI testing on r1372282. I found one thing that I
am not sure it is a problem.

To reproduce this scenario, the first thing is to delete user installation
directory.

User installation directory is here:

Linux: /home/username/.openoffice.org/3/

Windows: C:\Users\IBM_ADMIN\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org\3

Mac: /home/username/Library/Application Support/OpenOffice.org/3

Then you can start openoffice. You will find the splash screen will show
twice on windows and mac.
It did not happen on the last snapshot build r1369843.

I just wonder why the splash screen showed twice when there is only one
process. Or is it a problem of AOO?

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li

Re: Splash Screen showed twice when start?

Posted by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your explanation, Juergen.
It is very clear:)

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.