Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/09/01 15:45:35 UTC

Re: Trinidad skin selection failing on initial visit for each session

why using sessionScope.blah at all ?
I'd suggest to use only blah.foo, when your bean is correctly configured

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: Trinidad skin selection failing on initial visit for each session

Posted by Christian Hall <ch...@alltel.net>.
This is a repost due to email difficulties at work I posted the answer a few
days back. Drop the sessionScope and it works.