Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmdr <sp...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/02/19 17:15:21 UTC

Synchronise message

Hi

I have some files that I need to process in a precise order.
Is there a nice why to achieve that using camel?

cmdr

Re: Synchronise message

Posted by cmdr <sp...@yahoo.fr>.
The resequenser :confused:
I have no idea about the why to use it.

In fact we receive files from an ftp server.

 * We need to wait for an unlock file before starting the process
 * We need to process each file in the ftp server one by one
    (we need to wait for the first file's process to finish before starting
the second one)

cmdr

Re: Synchronise message

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Would this fit the bill?
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/resequencer.html

Cheers,
Hadrian

Re: Synchronise message

Posted by cmdr <sp...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi

I am trying to use the Delayer.
Is there a why to make it wait for a jms message?

cmdr