Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/04 17:29:12 UTC

Update on the Karaf website look'n feel

Hi guys,

A new Karaf enthusiast and close friend, François (Papon) proposed a website
pull request providing a nice update for the website.

He provided a very good PR, providing an updated look'n feel. We now have a
cleaner and even more professional looking website.

I promoted the website (as the content didn't change, only the look'n feel).

I would like to warmly thank François for this work.

Thanks !
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Update on the Karaf website look'n feel

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Thanks Achim !

Francois

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.