Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com> on 2009/10/29 12:38:27 UTC

negative amount in cancel order

When we cancel an order, the Amount that gets displayed in Order List page
is surrounded by (), that means its a negative value, but in one of my local
ofbiz instance it displays the negative sign (-) instead of the (), does its
related to some configuration ?

Also is there any business reason to only display the tax as negative amount
? why not the full amount as negative value ? can some one explain ?

Re: negative amount in cancel order

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes sure do, I suppose your are aware of http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices anyway in case...

Thanks Abdullah