Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com> on 2008/10/02 17:55:07 UTC

Trying to add a footer

Hello All,
FOP 0.95
Linux

I am trying to add a footer to my functioning style sheet.  The footer
will include a page number and some fixed text.  I have added the code
below and the following error is generated:

SEVERE: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: attribute-set named
footer does not exist

What am I missing?

<fo:region-after region-name="footer-main" extent="1in"/>
<fo:static-content flow-name="footer-main">
  <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="footer">
  <fo:page-number/>
  </fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

Jeff

RE: Trying to add a footer

Posted by "Steffanina, Jeff" <Je...@marriott.com>.
Lou,
That did the trick.....  THANK YOU for your help.

Jeff