Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Lindholm, Greg" <gl...@neom.com> on 2006/05/09 15:02:25 UTC

Source code and examples for MyFaces Core 1.1.3 and Tomahawk 1.1.2

I wasn't able to find the source code or examples downloads
for MyFace 1.1.3 or Tomahawk 1.1.2.

Are these going to be available soon in the download area?

Re: Where is the source code for the examples?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
You need to check out that URL because its an SVN external (think
symlink.)  It points you to all of the "trunk" sections of the
relevant modules.  If you want to browse online without checking out
you need to go to the module you are intrested in.

Example:  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk

Sean

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
No worries.  See also: