Posted to issues@sedona.apache.org by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org> on 2020/10/02 02:37:53 UTC

"Issues" mailing is not available?

Hello Felix,

Several users reported that the issues@sedona.apache.org is not a valid
email address or their email didn't appear in the mailing list. But it
looks like I can still post emails to this mailing list.
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?issues@sedona.apache.org

Do you know whether there is anything wrong with the mailing list?

Thanks,
Jia

Re: "Issues" mailing is not available?

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@apache.org>.
Maybe it is moderation? Although I don’t think I’ve seen any mail that is
pending moderation.

But generally we can have discussion in dev@

issues@ in a lot of projects are dedicated only for JIRA updates (which
could be a lot)