Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com> on 2006/08/03 06:13:56 UTC

Re: What changes would you make to stop spam? - Those who ignore history...

This entire discussion was held (almost word for word) on comp.mail.imap in
2002.  Nothing significant has changed except for the involvement of the UN.
As I said, nothing significant has changed...

To see the past, present, and future of this entire topic, visit:

http://tinyurl.com/zwjmz

Y'all have to excuse me now.  I need to go re-invent the wheel...

RO

Re: What changes would you make to stop spam? - Those who ignore history...

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Richard Ozer" <ro...@ois-online.com>

> This entire discussion was held (almost word for word) on comp.mail.imap in > 2002.
> Nothing significant has changed except for the involvement of the UN. As I said, nothing
> significant has changed...
>
> To see the past, present, and future of this entire topic, visit:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zwjmz
>
> Y'all have to excuse me now.  I need to go re-invent the wheel...

I figure the discussion is mooted by now. The paper, by his own words,
is either late or has been submitted by now. If it's late it'll probably
be ignored.

{^_-}