Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/11/01 08:37:35 UTC

Re: Security page

My preference is to keep the content as it is now, or create a
security.html page: this page should contain the official CVEs (similarly
to what we have now) and not suggestions, or how-to guides to keep the
system secure (but we could add a link to this content, that should stay in
the Wiki)

Jacopo