Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/06/30 09:51:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r789479 - in /ant/core/trunk: docs/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html docs/manual/sysclasspath.html src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Javac.java

On 2009-06-30, <jg...@apache.org> wrote:

> Issue a warning in case neither includeantruntime nor
> build.sysclasspath were set, since the default gives scripts an
> implicit environmental dependency which is often unwanted.

OTOH the warning is going to annoy quite a few people when they
upgrade Ant where the dependency has never caused any issues (we get
the warning twice in Ant's own buildfile for example).

Stefan