Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/30 06:44:12 UTC

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 2.0.0 RC1

looks like maven artifacts are not updated in the staging repo. They are
still at old timestamp.
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/kafka/kafka_2.11/2.0.0/

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

- Ran testAll/releaseTarGzAll on 1.1.0-rc0 tag
- Ran through quickstart of core/streams on builds.

Thanks,
Satish.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1