Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Campbell, Lance" <la...@illinois.edu> on 2013/09/12 22:28:42 UTC

New website skin looks great

WOW!  I love the new design of the tomcat web site.  It looks much more professional and refined.  It is also much easier to read.  The prior background colors caused the text to run together.   This is so much better.  I love the subtle but clear separation and grouping of information.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell
Software Architect
Web Services at Public Affairs
217-333-0382
[University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign logo]<http://illinois.edu/>

Re: New website skin looks great

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: New website skin looks great

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Campbell, Lance <la...@illinois.edu> wrote:

>  WOW!  I love the new design of the tomcat web site.  It looks much more
> professional and refined.  It is also much easier to read.  The prior
> background colors caused the text to run together.   This is so much
> better.  I love the subtle but clear separation and grouping of information.
> ****
>
> **

+1 me too, thanks for the post.