Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by so...@apache.org on 2007/10/18 05:30:30 UTC

Need to patch Cocoon

Status code 200 returned by Lenya for errors:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354

This Cocoon bug has been haunting Lenya for a very long time (since
before I started using Lenya three years ago.)  The patch has been
available for three years.  How can we have it applied?  Antonio is
the only shared Lenya and Cocoon Committer.  The Lenya project has
given commit rights to all Cocoon Committers.  Does a reciprocal
agreement exist?  As Lenya Committers, can we fix Cocoon?

I almost have some improvements ready to be committed for 1.2.x.  Some
depend on this patch.

solprovider

Re: Need to patch Cocoon

Posted by so...@apache.org.
On 10/19/07, Thorsten Scherler
<th...@juntadeandalucia.es> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 23:30 -0400, solprovider@apache.org wrote:
> > Status code 200 returned by Lenya for errors:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1354
> >
> > This Cocoon bug has been haunting Lenya for a very long time (since
> > before I started using Lenya three years ago.)  The patch has been
> > available for three years.  How can we have it applied?  Antonio is
> > the only shared Lenya and Cocoon Committer.  The Lenya project has
> > given commit rights to all Cocoon Committers.  Does a reciprocal
> > agreement exist?  As Lenya Committers, can we fix Cocoon?
>
> Short answer yes.
>
> More diplomatic one the best is to discuss this on the cocoon dev
> mailing list. ...but I reckon if you offer yourself to apply a patch and
> fix an issue there should be no resistance.
>
> salu2
> Thorsten Scherler                                 thorsten.at.apache.org

Thank you.  I will ask on the Cocoon Dev ML if anybody has an
objection to the patch being applied by me.

solprovider

Re: Need to patch Cocoon

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.