Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Miriam Allalouf <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/29 14:57:49 UTC

Re: Please need help with Munin: Cassandra Munin plugin problem

Hi,
Please, can someone  help us with Munin??
Thanks,
Miriam

Posted by hoivan <ih...@evidentsoftware.com>.
As an alternative, Evident ClearStone supports monitoring of Cassandra
clusters. Our product supports various NoSQL products (including Cassandra)
and other distributed caching technologies.

The product aggregates metrics (from JMX) across all the nodes in the
cluster. We also monitor JVM stats like CPU, heap, and GC. The user
interface is an Adobe Flex application. We have also include some of the
nodetool operations within the product to allow you to point an click on a
node to run some of the nodetool functions. There's many more features in
the product such as alerting and historical reporting.

You can find more information about Evident ClearStone here:
http://www.evidentsoftware.com/products/clearstone-for-cassandra

Free downloads are available here: http://www.evidentsoftware.com/download

Re: Please need help with Munin: Cassandra Munin plugin problem

Posted by Dave Viner <da...@pobox.com>.
Is your code posted somewhere such that others could try it?