Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/07/08 16:17:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r209721 - /apr/apr/trunk/include/arch/win32/apr_arch_networkio.h

Let's not create a half dozen dbd .dsp flavors.

It seems the time is long past for a minimal configure.bat.
I'll hack it together this weekend for win32 so we can at
least;

  * choose NT-only (no win9x foo at all)

  * choose apr_iconv, an external iconv, or not.

  * choose an external expat

  * choose dbd backends

  * openssl hashing/randomness or apr's
    (more news on that in a week)

  * other thoughts?

Bill

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Let's not create a half dozen dbd .dsp flavors.

Right.
Seems I've overlooked the fact that the basic 'provided'
drivers can be used in static mode.

Anyhow, I've added all apr_dbd_* to the windows build.
I have even tried to enable the SQLITE3 and it works
perfectly :)

Regards,
Mladen.