Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2018/11/29 02:10:56 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications Project

Hello devs,

@Graham, @Myrle, I am having issues running demo-server successfully after
incorporation of the last 5 commits from you both related to starting
services in debug mode and adjustments to service runner. Demo-server seems
to work well when reverted to commit *3d8ffa969bb3* [1] of August 19
related to Louis Niyongabo's patch. Please, try running Fineract CN from
your end and provide feedback on any ensuing errors.

Is any other developer experiencing the broken build when running Fineract
CN ?

Unrelated, I've updated the How to build Fineract CN page [2] with links to
enable new developers easily start the platform.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-demo-server/commit/3d8ffa969bb3f835bcacc9a0b4d153690d4f8494