Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by nicolas de loof <ni...@apache.org> on 2008/08/20 09:15:08 UTC

code generation with maven 2.0.10 RC

Hello,

I tested the latest Release Candidate of maven 2.0.10 and got a
NoSuchMethodError with CXF codegen plugin.
see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3722

This may not be a maven but cxf bug, so some help from CXF-dev community
would be appreciated to investigate.

Nicolas.

Re: code generation with maven 2.0.10 RC

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
There's enough bugs in the latest 2.0.10 RC that I'd prefer if John Casey took
a look at this first.   Thanks for filing the JIRA so John can debug it.
The cargo plugin is suffering similar issues.    That all said, John knows
where to find me on IRC if he needs help from our side.   :-)

2.0.10 is also VERY VERY slow compared to 2.0.9.   A "mvn -Pfastinstall" in
CXF takes about 35 seconds on my computer with 2.0.9.   It takes over 4
minutes with 2.0.10.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp